Wednesday, October 13, 2010

**Random** Yes, I fried chicken in my Vickies

Let me preface this by saying I’ve been with my boyfriend for about 3.5 years and still get butterflies every time he comes around. I’m a sole believer in as long as I’m lookin and feelin my best, he’s gonna think I look and feel my best too. In short, I try to stay on my A game :) Lately, I’ve been a lil b*tch and not so nice to him (I’m working on a better me) so this was clearly an attempt to get back into his good graces. I have NEVER fried chicken before. EVER! Anyone who knows me knows I am damn near allergic to the kitchen so when the mister said he’d be coming over, I offered up dinner. I asked what he wanted me to make and he said whatever I had in my fridge (Ha! So many choices. Right) He reminded me of the chicken wings and asked that I fry them (this is not the first time he’s asked for me to fry chicken). KNOWING that I’ve been in the dog house, I couldn’t say no this time sooooooo I agreed and my fabulous friend sent me a link of a fried chicken recipe of which I printed out (Yes, I am that bad). I suddenly got a fabulous idea! What if he walked in while I was frying chicken AND I had on a banggin azz lingerie set. Heck yea! So I visited VS where I had a total Miranda from SATC moment (“You’re not a 32B. You are a 34B!”) and left knowin I was gonna be HOT. The house was clean, the dog was fed, the chicken was seasoned, the fit was on, the girls were lookin good, I was READY! I must have timed it all too perfectly cuz as soon as his key was in and the door was open I was standing perfectly in the kitchen, glass of wine in my hand, and chicken in the pan. I haven’t seen that man smile so hard in soooo long and I got it! The way to a man’s heart: frying chicken in my VS outfit.

OH and by the way, the chicken was GOOD, I didn’t burn my house down, AND I’m VERY happy to report that I believe I am officially out the doggie house. The plan worked ;-)

SV

No comments:

Post a Comment