Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hello, luva

IDK how long it took for me to (UGH, def just interrupted by a staff member) stop laughing at myself at the thought of writing this post. With no audience and no idea how to work this thing, I'm feeling like I'm talking to myself. On to the biz...

...This post, and possibly entire blog idea, is dedicated to my Califabulous chica. You never know how much you miss a person until they're gone right? Well missy! Thanks so much for leaving me here to talk to no one about my new buys and all the things you know makes me excited :-D So my dear, this blog is for you (and whoever else finds their way here) to see my rants and raves all the way from a different coast! Be back later with my CCO ish :-*

*secretly hoping I can delete this post in case I suddenly feel silly later on hehehe*

SV

No comments:

Post a Comment