Saturday, October 30, 2010

Playing in my Makeup!!!

FINALLY! Here are the things I've purchased recently. First, I had to use my old crappy camera since (drum roll please) the good one was stolen. Haha, I feel like I'm always saying something was stolen. Glad I can finally laugh about it. Anyhoo, I don't know how to get the camera to focus so the pics are pretty amateur and I think I only have like one or two swatches because they wouldn't come out on the camera. I'll start with the things I (The boo. Love you boo!) bought from the 2010 Holiday Collection, A Tartan Tale and then some random things I got from the CCO and CVS a minute ago. Whoot!

Her Blooming Cheek:


Haha, you can see my reflection. LOL

I love this blush. Love love love. I was sooooo afraid to get it BUT after I swatched it, it wasn't as intimidating. I'm going to use it tonight when I do my makeup for work but I'm thinking I'll do a natural face, focusing on deep black eyeliner on the eyes and let this be my main focus. Ahhh can't wait. I'll upload a picture later before I go to work.
 This swatch was the best I could do lol


A Lady & Her Tricks (Buff and Line):

 Minus that plaid crap I LOVE this bag!! lol It's sooo cute and I'm gonna def rock this as a purse lol
 187SE, 168SE, 252SE, 219SE, 209SE
 Hi Morgs! She wanted to get in the pic :)


On A Mission (powder blush):

I got this from the CCO. I can't remember which collection it's from but I don't care THAT much for it. It's like a plum. I'd probably start using this a lot when I'm all out the others I have lol. It's aight.

Nuance (mineralize blush):

I also got this from the CCO. It's my first mineralize blush. It came in a set with a cute lil mini powder brush, 181SE, duo eyeshadow, and skinfinish. Those are down below. As for this blush. It's nice. It gives my cheeks a nice glow. It's very light and glittery (not too glittery though).

Shimpagne (mineralize skinfinish):

Notice how the cover is broken? Yea, that seems to happen to me a lot lol. I REALLY LOVE this Skinfinish. It's my first but I put it over my cheek bones, right above the blush and it gives it a nice shine. I especially like when the light hits, it's nice. I don't use a lot though, I've gotta be very careful when applying it because as you will see in the swatch down below, it goes on like crazy :)



181SE blush brush. It's soooo cute!


Covergirl Liquiline Blast:

Ok, I am CRAZY in love with this!! I got it from CVS. This eyeliner goes on soooo smooth and easily. One side is the liner and the other is a smudger. I used to always have trouble with putting on liner, esp at the bottom but this makes it soooo easy. Love it!



Sumptuous Olive (eyeshadow):

Honey, this has become one of my faves. These pics are horrible but I really wanted a nice fall green and this is it. It's a deep olive color with gold undertones. It is soooo pretty on our skintone. Love it.




Play On Plums (mineralize duo eyeshadow):

IDK how this ended up down here. It came with the mineralize set I talked about earlier. It's aight. Nothing special. I keep forgetting I have it.


Whew, that was a lot! I'll be back later with a picture of my look using the CoverGirl Liquiline Blast eyeliner and Her Blooming Cheek blush. *smooches*


SV

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to see the pics *wink* ! Oh I SO want to go shopping at MAC. I personally Love it all...esp Morgs! hi pup!! smoochi.

    ReplyDelete